Emergency Dentistry for Arvada
There are many different kinds of dental emergencies. Some occur suddenly as the result of a traumatic injury, while others develop slowly over time until the pain is too much to bear. In any case, the important thing to remember should you or a loved one find yourselves in this kind of situation is that help is easily available.
Just give Sage Dental Care a call, and our team will immediately spring into action. We do our best to see emergency patients as quickly as possible, preferably the same day that they call in, so no one is ever left waiting in pain. Should the unexpected ever happen to your smile, reach out to our practice, and we’ll get you the attention you need right away.
Common Dental Emergencies
Be sure to give Sage Dental Care a call if you experience any of the following emergencies:
- Knocked out tooth
- Partially dislodged tooth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- Severe toothache
- Lost or damaged dental work
- Object stuck between the teeth
- Injury to the lips, gums, or jaw
- Pain or swelling in the face
Even if you’re unsure whether or not your situation is an emergency, feel free to give us a call anyway. We’ll gladly let you know what you should do next. However, if someone is bleeding for more than 10 minutes, or if you suspect that a bone has been broken, head straight to your closest emergency room first. Give us a call only after you have been cleared to leave.
Quick Dental Emergency Tips
- Take a moment to breathe and calm down
- Try to find any lost teeth or dental work and gently rinse them off with warm water
- Have the victim rinse their mouth with warm water as well
- Call Sage Dental Care as soon as you can
- A clean rag or piece of gauze and consistent pressure can help control any bleeding
- Use a cold compress or OTC medication to lessen any pain or swelling (but avoid aspirin, as this could actually make bleeding worse)